Q1:How long is the product warranty period?
A1:Basically in 1 year for warranty.
Q2:How should we install the equipment?
A2:We can send professional engineers to the project site for installation,debugging,staff training etc.
Q3:what are the terms of payment?
A3:Firstly we accept 30% by T/T before production, the remaining 70% will be settled before shipment, or the
remaining 70% we can receive L / C payment.
Q4:How to we get more informations?
A4:Please contact with us directly,or send inquiry details or questions at the end and click"Send".